Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Popularly SERVPRO®'s are known for their work in disaster restoration, but what many don't realize is that SERVPRO's (really because of our expertise in disaster restoration) offer a variety of residential services.
Primarily, we offer professional cleaning services. The same tools that we use to mitigate some fire and water damage event are the very tools needed to help property owners navigate their cleaning needs: needs like carpet and upholstery cleaning, needs like duct cleaning and odor removal (see below for a full list).
If deferred maintenance is a new word to your vocabulary, our team at SERVPRO of Bartow / Lakeland Highlands can help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (863) 510-5962
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bartow / Lakeland Highlands arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.