If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (863) 510-5962

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage to a Food Bank in Bartow

The exhaust fan on the wall shorted out caused a fire within the wall that spread to the ceiling and attic. We demoed the damaged drywall and removed the materials after an electrician had repaired the faulty wiring. This non-profit was cost sensitive, so we decided to rebuild this fire damaged area and also replace the exhaust fan. We used air scrubbers and an hydroxyl generator to eliminate the smoky smells from the building and painted the slightly charred trusses in the attic with a primer and odor and stain inhibiting coating. We closed up the walls and ceilings, and within a few days, we finished the entire project for our happy and grateful customers. You can count on SERVPRO to help our communities and neighbors.